Grab a friend and join us Thursday November 9th from 6-7 pm for treats, juice and a Healthy Holiday Planning Workshop hosted by guest speaker Lauren Chambers, certified nutrition, hormone and healthy lifestyle coach of So Fresh N So Green.
In this one-hour workshop she'll help you navigate holiday eating in a way that empowers you to fully enjoy the foods you love AND feel good doing it. You'll leave with realistic and simple strategies to stress less, celebrate more and embrace the season while keeping your health and sanity optimal.
Some highlights of what she'll cover in this workshop:
- How to optimize holiday foods you love (so that they're kinder on your brain and body but still taste delicious)
- Healthy holiday travel tips
- Holiday party prep - learn how to enjoy those holiday parties, skip the regret and combat hangovers
- Recipes + tasting on classic recipes with a healthier twist
- Mindful eating techniques - how to avoid mindless over- eating, navigate cravings and clear the clutter foods to make space for the foods you love
- Damage Control -- how to quickly bounce back after a bit too much indulgence
Come grab a goodie bag, enjoy some wine, healthy treats, and leave with recipes to take home! There will also be lots of great raffle prizes including:
- Jujubeet one day beginners cleanse
- One hour nutrition coaching session with Lauren Chambers
- Complimentary 60 minute deep tissue massage + chiropractic exam from Dr. Pauline Haugen of Higher Health Spine and Sport
- One cold laser therapy treatment + chiropractic exam from Higher Health Spine and Sport
- A Soulcycle signature Jonathan Adler candle
- AND MORE
ONLY 20 TICKETS AVAILABLE!