At Higher Health Chiropractic we know sports injuries. Many sports injuries can be prevented with proper training. Sadly, sports injuries can stop an athletic career in its tracks when follow-up care is not appropriate or thorough. At Higher Health Chiropractic, we offer a full spectrum of treatments for sports injuries and injury prevention techniques. Our holistic approach to all-around good health and optimum lifestyle choices is underscored by our in-office technology and our referrals to other medical specialists when the injury calls for treatments not offered in our office. We pride ourselves on a thorough diagnosis of any symptom or injury to ensure outcomes for our patients that allow them to continue their participation in the sport of their choosing too.
Sports injuries that we treat at Higher Health include:
- Foot Injuries, Blisters
- Lower Leg and Ankle Injuries, Shin splints, Ankle sprain, Calf strain
- Knee injuries, ACL injury, Patella pain, Jumper’s knee, Osgood Schlatters disease
- Thigh Injuries, Pulled Hamstring, Thigh Strain, Dead Leg / Contusion, Myositis Ossificans
- Lower Back Pain, Acute and Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Slipped Disc
- Shoulder Injuries, Rotator Cuff Injury, Dislocated Shoulder, AC Joint Sprain
- Elbow Injuries, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Bursitis (Students Elbow), Triceps Tendon Strain
- And more.
If you're suffering from a sports related injury, please get in touch. Our staffers are also athletes and we know where you're coming from! We can help you get back in the game.