8 Ways Higher Health Can Help you Start your New Year Strong
New Year, New You.
Each year we make promises of new beginnings, healthy regimes, meal plans, and exercise classes. No matter where you are on your journey, it is always the right time to get back in the groove. Whether you are recovering from yesterday’s killer spin class or are a new mom on the move, we are here to support you.
8 Ways We Can Help Start Your New Year Strong:
- We accept most insurances, and offer convenient and affordable cash payment plans. There's no reason to wait!
- We offer a full range of chiropractic care, from active release to gentle methods of refining movement and posture.
- We provide treatment to individuals to develop, maintain and restore maximum movement and function throughout life. This includes providing treatment in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by aging, injury, disease or environmental factors.
- We provide alternative treatments such as acupuncture, which helps ease types of pain that are often chronic such as low-back pain, neck pain, and osteoarthritis/knee pain. It also may help reduce the frequency of tension headaches and prevent migraine headaches.
- Chinese Cupping is another method of applying pressure (gentle suction pressure) to those same points. This increases blood flow to the skin, fascia, and muscle; stimulating toxin release and healing.
- Functional nutrition is available by our top nutrionist Lauren Chambers. Within functional nutrition, we look at your whole picture — diet, symptoms, illness history, medications, lifestyle, toxic exposure, history of antibiotic use, stress, lab work, etc., to put together an overall plan.
- Various type of massage are available to fit your needs, including aromatherapy, deep tissue and pre-natal.
- We offer a full range of chiropractic care, from active release to gentle methods of refining movement and posture. We put safety first and practice conscientious, patient-centered care. We understand that patients have different physical experiences and limitations, and we work with each person individually to find a method that's right for them.